It’s back to school for mostly everyone now and the long, hot summer is over. Well, the one we were dreaming of and didn’t have, at least!
Let’s look forward to winter and hope that next year there will be a summer!
Anyway, that said, are your children dragging their feet already? I kind of feel that way in the morning.
If they are (and you are too) here’s something to cheer them up. I’ve teamed up with Innocent Smoothies to offer one of my lucky readers a chance to win Innocent Smoothies for your class. Yep, you heard it right. If you win, Innocent will send over an Innocent Smoothie for each child in the class.
And these are the newly launched smoothies too. I have it on the best authority (my children) that they are delicious so I’m sure they’ll be a big hit with the school children too.
Besides, wouldn’t it be fun for them to have smoothies instead of milk one day at school?
Here are some facts about the new Smoothies from Innocent-
- They are a naturally delicious way to get a portion of fruit and veg into your little ones
- Each smoothie contains one of their 5-a-day
- With a wide variety of ingredients such as beetroot, carrots, apples and pumpkin, they’re a great way to enjoy lots of different fruits and veg.
- Crammed full of 100% pure crushed fruit and veg
- We’re the only kids fruit & veg smoothies on the market and available from all good supermarkets
- Perfect for lunchboxes
To win, all you need do is enter the giveaway below –