We were recently sent the Perfume Factory from the Wild! Science range from Flair to review and Jadyn was quite excited at being able to create her own perfume.
The set includes –
- Perfume Bottle
- Stiring Sticks
- Mixing Pot
- Liquid colour
- Special Base Perfumes – Rose, Mint, Eucalyptus, Jasmine
- Sticky Labels
- Measuring Cup
- Graduated Pump
- Cotton Ball Filters
- Colour Instruction Booklet
Extract and blend your own secret formula scents using the special pressure filtering tools. With an assortment of real base notes and top notes the possibilities are endless Store your favourite perfume creation in the beautiful stained glass bottles. The set has 5 small bottles for experimenting with different scent combinations. Use stickers to label your scents and give them to your friends. Create perfumed Ruby Gel Pot Pourri to make your room smell divine. You can store and display your equipment and perfumes in the pink storage unit.
It is quite simple to do but it incorporates scientific methods of filtration to create the perfumes.
You need to add a base note to invent your own blend. Once done you can combine scents to create your own unique perfume that you can add to the lovely atomiser.
I like the added fun of making one’s own pot pourri with crystals. The crystals actually grow with time and then all you need do is add your favourite perfume to scent up the room.
Jadyn quite enjoyed creating her different scents and mixing them to make her own blends.
The set is both educational and fun.
The set is priced at £14.99 and is available at Smyths Toys
Wild! Science Competition
The Wild! Science Global Science Challenge is giving families (2 adults and 2 children) everywhere the chance to win:
- A trip to Orlando Florida
- Entry to Disney World
- Accomodation t a 5-star resort for 7 days
- Care hire for 7 days
- A full set of Wild Science products
- Entry to the Kennedy Space Centre to meet a real astronaut!
How to enter:
1. Buy a Wild! Science Kit and send a receipt copy with your online application
2. Design and create an awesome new Wild! Science Kit
3. Write and illustrate a basic instruction book to show other kids how to use your awesome Wild! Science Kit.