First of all – thank you to all my blog followers. I’m guessing you must be reading my posts because you like my writing or maybe because you love my giveaways. Through my blog you must know a lot about what we like to do, our favourite meals and how much we love reviewing products.
But do you know me? The face behind the blogging mask I wear?
Well, here’s your chance to know me better as I’m am going to strip off that mask for about 10 minutes and reveal 10 things you didn’t know about me.
- One of the things on my bucket list is to visit Egypt. I’d love to see the pyramids and maybe…just maybe go on a camel ride!
- I detest housework. I hate the mundane dusting, washing up, cleaning, etc.
- I play the piano and would love to have a grand piano at home.
- I love cooking and baking and would love to own my own restaurant serving up delicious home cooked food that I grew up on.
- I can’t swim.
- There was once a time when I had perfect nails and hair and makeup. Now, I barely have time to remove my chipped nail polish!
- I am addicted to blogging.
- I am a romantic at heart and would rather have a rose for no reason than be given a present on my birthday.
- I write poetry and write it best when I am angry!
- I have beautiful handwriting and get a little crazed when people scribble.
I would love to know a little about you, my readers, so if you could drop me a line with something I don’t know about you, I would be thrilled.
Have a lovely weekend.
I have decided to take part in the Blog Every Day in May challenge #BEDM. It’s not that I don’t blog every day but these posts are going to be slightly different. This is the first of my posts. Follow me @jacintaz3 and the hashtag #BEDM to see who else is taking part and what we’re talking about.