The girls have a lovely doll’s house that they play with very often. I had purchased some dolls to go with it and this year we were invited to review some doll’s house furniture.
We were sent three sets of furniture from the Sweetbee range on Big Game Hunters.
The Sweetbee children’s room consists of
- A bunk bed with two checked fabric duvets, pillows and ladder
- A Wigwam play tent with wooden poles and fabric cover
- Bedside table with drawers that open
- Bedside lamp
- A desk with a stool
- 3 books
- A Blue rug
The bunk bed is perfect for the boy and girl dolls that we have. The pastel colours are lovely and perfect for a child’s room.
The Sweetbee Living Room consists of –
- A Fireplace
- 1 double sofa with with cushions
- 2 arm chairs
- A floor lamp with pull chord detail
- Plant pot with fabric plant
- Coffee table
- Tea tray
- Tea pot
- 3 tea cups
- Coffee pot
- Blue rug
This is an ideal living room set. The cream coloured furniture is perfectly offset by the brightly checked sofa fabric cushions. They do look very comfortable.
The Sweetbee Master Bedroom has –
- A double wardrobe with doors that can open to reveal a clothes rail and 2 clothes hangers
- A double bed with duvet and 2 pillows
- Freestanding oval mirror
- 2 bedside tables with opening drawers
- 2 bedside lamps
- A dressing table with stool
- Jewellery box
- Vase with removable flower
The beautiful master bedroom furniture is painted with lovely flowers. The bed is ideal for dolls that normally go with the dolls’ houses.
All the furniture is very pretty and more importantly sturdy. The furniture is not small but a nice size. (I have seen some furniture that are quite tiny) The attention to detail is impressive. I love the little hangers and the flowers that are painted on the furniture.
These sets are great with a doll’s house but can also be bought to be played with, without a doll’s house. They encourage imaginative play and role play too.
Each set is priced at £19.99 and they are great value for money. Highly recommended, these sets would make any little girl’s day.
Disclaimer: I was sent these products to review. All ideas and opinions are my own.