With the advent of summer, most of us think holidays!!
To celebrate the height of the holiday season Royal Caribbean is giving away some great prizes. There is the chance to win up to £100 worth of vouchers to spend at 85 shops and attractions across the UK (at Love2shop).
Prizes to be won
· 1st Prize £100 Love2shop vouchers and Royal Caribbean souvenir cap.
· 2nd Prize £50 Love2shop vouchers and Royal Caribbean souvenir cap.
· 3rd Prize A selection of Royal Caribbean goodies including: a bag (images included), and some handy little accessories including magnets and key rings.
How to enter:
Answer the following question in the blog comments section at http://www.royalcaribbean.co.uk/blog/ to instantly be entered into the competition…
What’s your dream Summer cruise destination and why?
Maybe you saw an unforgettable sunset, enjoyed a new outdoor activity, remember a particular alfresco dining experience or just cherished the time you spent on board with your loved one(s).
Can also enter via Twitter – just tweet the answer along with the hashtag #RCSummerCruise
Entries to be received by 1pm on Wednesday 26th June
Terms and Conditions
1) By entering the competition, entrants are deemed to have read, understood and accepted these terms and conditions.
2) This competition is only open to residents of the UK.
3) Contestants must be over the age of 18.
4) Employees of Royal Caribbean International, their families, employees of affiliated companies and agents, and anyone else associated with the competition, are not eligible to enter.
5) The competition will run from June 21st to June 26th. Any entries received outside of the competition period will not be accepted. Three winners will be selected at random from all entries and will be announced on Friday 28th June.
6) This competition is limited to one entry per person. If multiple entries are received, only the first entry will be considered.
7) It is the winner’s responsibility to ensure they have provided Royal Caribbean with the valid contact details. The winners have from the announcement date (Friday 28th June) until July 2nd at 12 noon to respond to Royal Caribbean. If no return contact has been made additional prize winners will be drawn.
8) Entrants accept that Royal Caribbean has the right to use their name, town, county for the purposes of announcing the winners.
9) Royal Caribbean reserves the right to refuse any entry if they consider the possibility of any abuse of this competition or a breach of these terms and conditions.
10) Royal Caribbean may, at any time and for any reason, decide to change or withdraw this competition and shall not be liable for any claims, damages, costs or loss occasioned by failure, however caused, to fulfil the terms of this competition.