Have you heard of the Num Noms? I’m sure you have. If you haven’t, you’ve obviously not been keeping in touch with the latest craze.
Num Noms are delicious, stackable and totally wacky collectables that caused a frenzy earlier this year. They are now back with their 2nd series and to celebrate that, we were invited to Bella Italia for a fun filled event of eating, playing with Num Noms and customising our ice creams.
Since there were spaces available, I was able to take a few of Jadyn’s friends along to the event and we had a really great time. They had their faces painted, made their own pizzas, took the scent test (to see if they recognised the smell of different foods/ingredients) and the best part was when they created their own ice creams.
We also had loads of fun playing with Num Noms and creating Num Nom stacks.
Here’s more about the new range –
Fans of Num Noms can now add to their collections with savory flavours inspired by brunch dishes, such as Becca Bacon, delicious pizza flavours including Mozza Rella, sophisticated sushi snacks and yummy dinner foods. Plus, there are even more tasty sweet flavours inspired by fairground foods, freezie pops cupcakes and ice creams!
Uniquely scented, each Num and Nom character is full of surprises. Nums are the outer, soft squishy, hollow characters that nestle on top of Noms, which are either fun scented stamps, motorized, lovely lip glosses or a funky eraser.
With over 5,000 mix and match combinations, children can play chef and create wacky combos. How about a blueberry, banana, pancake – yum! Or some Wasabi ice cream – yuck!
We particularly love that the Num Noms are not JUST collectibles but also can be used as stamps or lip gloss and our favourites are the motorised ones.
The Num Noms range includes
- Blind Bags (£2.99) which includes a Num and a surprised flavoured lip-gloss or stamps, in a super cool yoghurt styled mystery pot;
- Starter pack (£8.99) which includes three Nums and one motorised Nom, plus a container, accessory, and collector’s menu;
- Num Noms Deluxe Packs ( £14.99 ) which includes six Nums, two motorised Noms plus a food container, accessory, and collector’s menu. In addition there’s a mystery Num in each pack!
- Num Noms Lip Gloss Truck Playset ( £24.99) Featuring a special edition Num Nom, the Lip Gloss Truck has everything you need to set up your own Num Nom lip gloss maker. Includes truck playset, lip gloss ingredients, mixing accessories, one scented Num, three lip gloss container Noms, and one collector’s menu.
- Num Noms Art Cart Playset (£24.99) featuring a special edition Num Nom, the Art Cart Truck has everything you need to set up your own creative space. Includes cart playset, ruler/ stencil, scented ink pad, scented stamper Nom, scented pencil and eraser Nom, and three scented eraser Noms.
We’ve also had some in to review so watch this space as we may also be doing some very special baking – Num Noms Style.