You know the 75 (million) things to do before you die? You must have a bucket list somewhere even if its in the back of your head? Like you I have one. And though it has 75 million things on the list, I’m going to narrow it down to just maybe 10 or 20 or 30…
And what if I have the money to work through this list as I wish?
What if I won the lottery?
It’s not impossible, you know.
And I have bought a ticket too. So wish me the best.
I shall definitely be on tenterhooks checking the Euromillion results tomorrow.
But before that, here’s my…
Lottery Bucket List…
- Take a trip in a hot air balloon – in style
- Go on a helicopter ride over the Grand Canyon with the works – champagne and all the trimmings.
- Fly to New York to take in a Broadway Show
- Play roulette in Las Vegas (like in the movies)
- A desert safari to ride the dunes
- An African Safari
- Buy a book shop (like the one in You’ve got mail)
- Learn to swim…in my own private pool
- See the Northern Lights
- Get a complete makeover
- Take music classes to complete the grades I didn’t
- Take dance lessons
- Learn a martial art
- Go on a cruise
- Make a snow angel (after flying to a place that has snow for one)
- Shop till I drop
- Buy a piano – a Steinway or a Bosendorfer
- Book a spa getaway with my school friends (obviously I’d fund the whole trip)
- Renew my wedding vows in an old fashioned church and invite family and friends to the party
- Go to the opera
This list is not exhaustive. I didn’t really think it would take time to write it out but it did. There are so many things I want to do that I had to whittle it down to the most important and I’m sure I’ve missed a few.
Do you have a bucket list? And more importantly – a lottery bucket list?
I think its fun to make one. And who knows you may win it one day and be able to do all the things you’ve dreamed of.
If you’ve bought a ticket for tomorrow’s Euromillions – I wish you all the best.
And do comment on what would be at the top of your bucket list. I’d love to know.