The children are huge fans of The Lion Guard especially after we attended the exclusive viewing.
Here’s some more news for all the fans out there as the Disney Store – the undisputed home of Disney Junior has a fantastic in-store event for families this summer celebrating Disney Junior’s new show, The Lion Guard, as well as a great range of soft toys, clothing and role play products available for fans in store and online at disneystore.co.uk
Defenders of the Pride Lands is the new in-store event, which kicked off on 5 June 2016 across UK and Ireland until 17 July 2016. This will see pre-school Guests introduced to each member ofThe Lion Guard and their attributes through a range of mini activities:
· Kion – the leader of The Lion Guard. Guests will be asked to show what sounds other animals make, ending on Kion’s famous Lion Guard roar.
· Ono – as his skill is keenest of sight, Guests will test their eyesight in a game of I-Spy for items around the Store, with clues given along the way.
· Bunga – Guests will need to be brave, like Bunga, and navigate The Lion Guard maze.
· Beshte – Guests will take part in a Trivia challenge to guess which animals are the strongest, just like Beshte herself.
· Fuli – the fastest in The Lion Guard, and Guests will need to complete a fitness activity in the quickest time!
Once completed, Guests will be given a certificate and a set of stickers to become honorary members of The Lion Guard. The Lion Guard continues to air on Disney Junior every Wednesday at 5:30pm.
Disney Store also has the widest range of Disney Junior product available across UK & Ireland. Alongside the fantastic new range of The Lion Guard product including figures, play sets, clothing, soft toys and homeware, Guests can still purchase the best products from Disney Junior’s other much-loved properties including Mickey Mouse Clubhouse, Doc McStuffins, Jake and the Never Land Pirates and Sofia the First. All product can be purchased in Disney Stores across UK & Ireland and online at www.disneystore.co.uk.
In addition, anyone who purchases any Disney Junior product from Disney Store in store and online will have the chance to win £500 worth of Disney Store products. To enter, Guests are invited to take a fun photo of their purchase and share on facebook.com/disneystoreuk by 23 July 2016.
I know we’ll be visiting soon enough but if you do get there before me, come back and share a photo with me too. I’d love to see your photos.