1. Can you tell us a little more about yourself?
I have been married to my amazing husband for 7 ½ years, we have a 3 year old son, and are hoping to add to that sometime soon 🙂 Aside from writing, I am also the Release Day Diva, and I plan fabulous events for authors.
2. What do you do when you are not writing?
Either wrangling my son, he’s kind of a wild one lol, or reading. I love to read.
3. When did you first start writing and when did you finish your first book?
I started writing in August 2011, and I finished writing Mark of the Witch in September, but it went through a ot of changes before it was released.
4. How did you choose the genre you write in?
I love to read paranormal, so it sort of came natural to me to write it as well.
5. Is there any particular book or author that influenced you as a child?
The Wizard of Oz! That book opened a whole new world for me. I devoured the series, and I can’t wait to read it to my son when he’s old enough.
6. What was your favourite chapter(part) to write and why?
The scene in New York was fun for me to write, just because it gave Caroline a chance to shine.
7. What are the challenges you faced in getting your first novel published?
I was so clueless when I first started, I didn’t know what I was doing at all. So, finding a good editor was a huge challenge. Thankfully I now have an amazing one :).
8. What advice would you give to aspiring writers?
Just keep swimming! Keep at it, never stop.
9. What project are you working on now?
I’m currently working on a few lol, I always am. I’m finishing up Haunted U, and getting Blood and Sacrifice (Blood Ties book 2) started. I’ve recently started a contemporary romance too, so I’m really excited to finish that one.
10. Is there anything you would like to tell your reader or fans?
Thank you! I love each and every one of you. You
all are fantastic.