I recently reviewed the Sleep Time Mickey Light from Philips.
On Monday, I will be hosting a Twitter Party with Sabina from Mummy Matters and Lilinha from Lilinha Angel World
Here are the details –
Conversation Topics: Sleep routine tips and insights
- Insights on children’s attitude to sleep
- Insights as to why children don’t understand the concept of time
- What does this lack of understanding mean for parents?
- Top tips for encouraging children to sleep through the night
- Top tips for encouraging children to go to sleep on time/wake up on time
- Top ways to improve a child’s sleep time routine
- Top ways that light can enhance a child’s sleep time routine
We will also be joined by special guest: Chireal Shallow, Child Sleep Psychologist from Naturally Nurturing sharing her top tips with us.
Don’t forget to follow me on Twitter at @jacintaz3 and save the hashtag #TimeToWake so you can join us to share some of your own tips and gain some insight into your child’s wonderful world of sleep. There are also prizes to be won including the Sleep Time Mickey Light for one of the lucky people who joins us.