As a LEGOLAND Windsor Resort Blogger Ambassador, I had promised to give you first dibs at the latest news. So here’s the latest from LEGOLAND. It sounds SO exciting.
A new awesome world of ninjas is coming to the LEGOLAND® Windsor Resort this spring (May 2017) with the launch of LEGO® NINJAGO™ World, featuring the UK’s first ever 4D, hand gesture enabled ride.
LEGO® NINJAGO™ World takes guests through interactive NINJAGO character scenes to test balance, agility, speed and creativity: Zane’s Temple Build, Kai’s Spinners and Cole’s Rock Climb. After tackling the activities and perfecting their Spinjitzu skills, guests are prepared for the highly anticipated LEGO® NINJAGO™ The Ride.
NINJAGO™ The Ride is the first attraction in the UK to use thrilling 4D effects of heat, smoke and wind, alongside state of the art Maestro hand gesture technology, enabling riders to virtually throw fire balls, shock waves, ice and lightning using nothing but their hands, as well as intuitively adapting to each individual’s playing style. This, along with 3D image projection throughout the ride, makes the LEGO® NINJAGO™ World experience feel as real as possible for aspiring young ninjas.
And of course, a new world means more LEGO models; over 20 new LEGO models can be found in NINJAGO™ World including two five-foot guardian dragons built from 77,280 LEGO bricks protecting the entrance, models of Master Wu and the LEGO NINJAGO™ heroes themselves.
LEGO® NINJAGO™ World opens at the LEGOLAND Windsor Resort in May 2017. For more information visit; www.legoland.co.uk/LEGONINJAGOWORLD.
· Ride technology manufacturer: Triotech
LEGO® NINJAGO™ World training areas:
· Zane’s Temple Build: Guests can tap into their inner imagination and create LEGO models inspired by LEGO® NINJAGO™
· Kai’s Spinners: Guests can test their balance as they stand on one of Kai’s spinning platforms
· Cole’s Rock Climb: Children can test their agility as they scale a rock wall
Park opening/ tickets:
· Park open from 10 March until 30 October 2017 (closed on selected midweek days in March, April, May, September, October)
· Tickets from £30 when booked online at least 7 days in advance for selected dates.
· Tickets available to book in January. Book here: www.legoland.co.uk/tickets-and-passes/online-tickets/ or call 0845 373 2640. Prices correct at time of release.
· LEGO® NINJAGO™ World opens May 2017.