If you’ve visited a Turtle Bay restaurant, you may have found yourself remembering the music long after you’ve left. Did you also sometimes, think how lovely it would be to get that beat going in your own home? Well, the good news is…now you can.
Turtle Bay now has it’s own brand new official Spotify channel. Here’s what you can expect –
● Exclusive Spotify playlists available from the likes of Rohan Marley
● Listen to Turtle Bay’s famous in-restaurant playlists
● Turtle Bay is renowned for its authentic reggae soundtrack
● Includes legendary artist playlists from the likes of Rohan Marley, with playlists from reggae icons and top international artists to come
● Listen to your favourite tracks in the restaurant and then add them to own personal Spotify library
● Bring The Bay Home!
Turtle Bay Caribbean Restaurant and Bar is giving everyone access to its famous laid back, Caribbean tunes with the launch of three exclusive internal lists on Spotify – The Baylis, Dancehall & Soca and Fresh Vibes.
The blissful atmosphere of the Caribbean is now available through these hot Turtle Bay mixes alongside exclusive playlists from Rohan Marley and other international artists to come.
Hear what they are listening to with themed playlists such as ‘favourite reggae tracks ever’, ‘new artists they love’ and ‘weekend vibes’ featuring amongst others Dawn Penn, Toots & The Maytals, Max Romeo, Sister Nancy, Gregory Isaacs, Yellowman, and the king of reggae himself, Bob Marley.
Turtle Bay is famed for its sound systems and the detail and attention it pays to compiling its own in-house music. And the Spotify lists are set to become legends in
their own right as new artist mixes will become available over the coming weeks and months. Fans on Spotify will be able to listen to them in their entirety and then add to their own personal lists, so wherever they are and whatever they are doing they’ll be able to transport themselves straight to the heart of the Caribbean social and bask in the tunes that go to make up one of the most talked about music launches this year.